Hart Cottage is a quaint family-style garden cottage that is an original 1817 thatched wattle and daub dwelling. It is set in a garden amongst oak trees and white stinkwoods, and gives a spectacular view of Avon Head across the pastures.
- This cottage has a spacious lounge / dining room.
- It has three bedrooms sleeping five (1 double bedded room, 1 twin room and 1 little room with single bed).
- There is one family bathroom with shower and bath facilities
- There is a fully equipped kitchen, with gas cooking, microwave and toaster.
- An outdoor braai facility for fair weather
- Wifi is available on request.
- This unit is off-grid and so is LOADSHEDDING FREE
- It is a self-catering cottage however advanced arrangements can be made for breakfast and supper.
- From R500pp but less if more stay.
- Tariffs depend on number of guests.